Industry experts predict a surging acceptance of blockchain technologies in the next three years, and the global cryptocurrency mining market is forecast to reach almost $40 billion. With a growing number of organizations around the world adopting cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, smart companies operating within the space are working to strengthen their positions in the burgeoning industry. International Spirits & Wellness Holdings Inc. (“ISW Holdings”) (OTCPK: ISWH) (ISWH Profile) is partnering with Bit5ive LLC, a global leader in cryptocurrency mining and innovative turnkey mining solutions. ISW Holdings plans to combine this joint venture with its recent renewable energy project to offer crypto miners the essential energy, hardware and infrastructure necessary to make the most of their mining efforts. Other savvy companies are making their mark in the cryptocurrency and blockchain sectors as well. Earlier this month, HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (OTCQX: HVBTF) (TSX.V:HIVE) announced a second purchase of second-generation miners, designed to increase the company’s Bitcoin hash rate and mining efficiency. Marathon Patent Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA) is following the same trajectory with its recent purchase of 500 additional next-generation S19 PRO ASIC MINERS. Other companies excelling in the blockchain space include tZERO, a majority-owned subsidiary of Overstock (NASDAQ: OSTK), which was just named best blockchain solution of the year by FTF News Technology Innovation Awards 2020, and tech giant International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM), which has filed a multitude of patents based on blockchain technology.
Clickhere to view the custom infographic of the International Spirits & Wellness Holdings Inc. (“ISW Holdings”) (OTC: ISWH) editorial.
Crypto’s Upward Trend
An internet-based medium of exchange, cryptocurrency is a digital asset that records individual coin ownership in a digital ledger. Bitcoin is generally recognized as the first modern cryptocurrency. The innovative currency was first outlined in a 2008 white paper published by Satoshi Nakamoto, a pseudonymous person or group. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, or a chain of public, secure and decentralized records that contain the history of all transactions from the first block on the Bitcoin blockchain to the most recent.
In early 2010, Bitcoin had a value of less than a penny; barely a decade later, each Bitcoin is valued at around $9,000. The currency generally increases in value when the production of new Bitcoins, which are introduced into the market by miners who are processing blocks of transactions, slows down, often resulting in demand for the coin outpacing supply. Although the asset’s journey has been volatile, with values rising and dropping at tremendous rates, the general upward trend is unmistakable as it — and other cryptocurrencies — become more widely accepted and used around the world.
“Sixty percent of CIOs in the Gartner 2019 CIO Agenda Survey said that they expected some level of adoption of blockchain technologies in the next three years,” said David Furlonger, distinguished research VP at Gartner. That kind of forecast certainly paints a promising future for cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin specifically.
Poised for Growth
Recognizing the powerful potential in the cryptocurrency space, ISW Holdings (OTC: ISWH) (ISWH Profile) is intent on capitalizing on the crypto mining possibilities by leveraging its new joint venture with Bit5ive. A holding company, ISW Holdings and its partners focus on the common goal of brand communication from developers, consultants, design engineers, contractors, subcontractors, equipment providers, installation providers, end users and service providers. Bit5ive is a leader in cryptocurrency mining data centers with several U.S. projects currently in development.
Intent on making the most of its foray into the promising sector, ISWH researched the crypto mining space and identified a possible partnership with an industry leader that enjoyed a substantial industry footprint. After significant due diligence and several meetings, the two entities recognized an ideal opportunity to collaborate. This new venture represents that commitment that ISWH, in conjunction with Bit5ive, has to build power cryptocurrency modular data centers that support all facets of cryptocurrency mining.
“We are incredibly excited to expand our current portfolio and move into what we believe is a sector poised for strong technological and financial growth,” stated ISW Holdings president and chairman Alonzo Pierce. “This new joint-venture agreement enables us to collaborate with the experienced team at Bit5ive to innovate the infrastructure needed to run profitable, efficient crypto mining projects, and to take advantage of the incredible growth projected for the crypto market.”
Ideal Partnerships Drive Profitability
According to a report from Coherent Market Insights, the global cryptocurrency mining market was valued at $610 million in 2016 and is expected to exceed $38 billion by 2025, growing at an eye-popping 29.7% compound annual growth rate over the forecast period. One Bitcoin is mined every 10 minutes, which equates to more than $50,000 an hour in new Bitcoin. Crypto mining has turned into a thriving industry.
With the significant energy demands of crypto mining in mind, ISWH has also partnered with Proceso LLC to create high-density processing and mobile data centers powered by renewable energy. Proceso intends to offer a variety of low-cost services, including hosting and co-location services, to cryptocurrency mining clients. This plan is designed to reduce power consumption while creating secure crypto mining data centers across the United States.
ISWH’s partnerships with Bit5ive and Proceso point toward a common objective of driving ISWH’s crypto mining and renewable energy-portfolio enterprises to new levels of profitability. In addition to crypto mining and renewable energy, ISWH’s diverse portfolio includes home health care for the chronically ill, wellness and restoration, the adult beverage industry, and early-stage operations in supply chain and logistics management end users.
“We have achieved considerable growth and hit several major milestones in the last three years, consistently growing our staff and honing our expertise along the way,” said Bit5ive CEO Robert Collazo. “It is important that we continue innovating and be over par with industry demand from every aspect.”
Bit5ive is the producer and distributor of the most efficient and successful infrastructure for crypto mining hardware, POD5 and Power Skid 2.5. Bit5ive is also an official distribution partner of Bitmain, the industry-leading fabless manufacturer of computing chips and distributor of Antminers to more than 30 countries in Latin America, Central America and the Caribbean. Bit5ive is quickly becoming one of the largest U.S.-based companies in the cryptocurrency mining and bitcoin farm industry, and the joint venture with ISW Holdings looks to be beneficial for both companies.
The ISW Holdings team determined early on to create a company with diverse business initiatives in multiple sectors. That long-term vision led to entry into an explosive market opportunity. The cryptocurrency markets appear to be here to stay, growing bigger and stronger over time. This imminent growth positions crypto mining companies as attractive options for investors looking to tap into the technologies of today — and tomorrow.
Bright Forecast for Crypto
HIVE Blockchain Technologies Ltd. (TSX.V: HIVE) (OTCQX: HVBTF) (FSE: HBF) continues to scale up its next-generation crypto mining power at its recently acquired green energy-powered bitcoin mining operation in Quebec. HIVE’s recent purchase of 1,090 Bitmain Antminer T17+ SHA 256 mining machines will be combined with the company’s recent installation of 750 Bitmain S17+ Antminer machines. With these additions, HIVE estimates its aggregate operating hash rate, specifically from next-generation mining equipment at its Quebec facility, will be approximately 118 PH/s (petahash) by the end of this month. Working to build a bridge from the blockchain sector to traditional capital markets around the world, HIVE owns state-of-the-art digital currency mining facilities in Canada, Sweden, and Iceland; these facilities continuously produce newly minted digital currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Marathon Patent Group Inc.‘s (NASDAQ: MARA) most recent purchase of 500 new miners is expected to generate 55 PH/s of hashing power. When all existing and new miners are received and deployed, the company estimates an increase in operating hash rate to approximately 240 PH/s. “In the past month, we have heavily invested in our business through the purchase of these 2,360 next generation miners,” said Marathon CEO Merrick Okamoto. “We anticipate that, upon full installation, we could experience at least a 500% increase in our aggregate hash rate as compared to our production rates before these new miners were acquired and installed.”
Overstock (NASDAQ: OSTK) is a committed member of the blockchain community. Its majority-owned subsidiary tZERO Group Inc. was honored by the 2020 FTF News Technology Innovation Awards, winning the top spot in the Best Blockchain Solution of the Year category. This award honors the breakthrough systems that will advance the operations of the securities industry the most. “We are proud to be recognized as Best Blockchain Solution of the Year,” said tZERO CEO Saum Noursalehi. “And we look forward to continuing to advance the integration of DLT to advance capital markets.” tZERO is a technology firm founded with the goal of utilizing distributed ledger technology (DLT) to revolutionize Wall Street so that it is more efficient, accessible and transparent.
International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM) has been leading the way in blockchain adoption since 2014. The company has established its own blockchain technology solution, and IBM Blockchain Technology vice president Jerry Cuomo recently testified during a congressional hearing. “The potential uses for blockchain are far broader than cryptocurrency,” Cuomo said. “IBM has engaged in more than 400 blockchain projects across supply chain, government, healthcare, transportation, insurance, chemicals, petroleum and more. And from those experiences, IBM has developed three key benefits: we believe that blockchain is a transformative technology that could radically change how businesses and government interact, blockchain must be open to encourage broad adoption, innovation and interoperability and blockchain is ready for business and government use today.”
As increasing numbers of companies are attracted to the potential cryptocurrency boom, ISWH and its partner companies appear to be particularly well positioned to benefit from the industry’s continued evolution.
MapMetrics expands to peaq from Solana following addition of Solana compatibility to peaq’s Multi-Chain Machine IDs
peaq, the blockchain for real-world applications, announces the expansion of its ecosystem and product offering. MapMetrics, a Web3 drive-to-earn navigation app, will leverage peaq as part of its decentralized physical infrastructure network (DePIN) powering a Google Maps-style service. The development comes as peaq adds Solana compatibility to its Multi-Chain Machine IDs.
A Solana-originating project, MapMetrics will leverage the now Solana-compatible peaq IDs to build functions of the MapMetrics DePIN on peaq. These will include assigning peaq IDs to the navigator devices on its DePIN, using these IDs to authenticate the data collected by these devices, and a community voting mechanism.
Free navigation apps have become trusty companions for countless people around the world, with Google Maps alone boasting over a billion users. But despite a lack of an upfront cost, they come with a price of their own. When something is free, you are the product; when navigation is free, your personal data is being monetized. From leveraging the user’s position data for valuable insights on specific locations to serving them targeted location-based ads, the companies behind such apps profit from our sensitive data, sometimes without giving much thought to its privacy and protection. And in the case of massive companies like Google, they combine this data with the data sourced from all other Google-related data points to create digital models of ourselves, able to predict our behavior than ourselves.
MapMetrics is changing the equation by putting navigation on Web3 rails. It uses location trackers that enable users to share their anonymized data with the network, earning cryptocurrency and NFTs as rewards. While featuring its own ad engine, it makes sure that no private user data is exposed to the advertisers and shares the ad revenue with the community. It boasts 3,500 devices in the network and 5,000 users across 73 countries.
As part of its integration with peaq, MapMetrics will use peaq’s Multi-Chain IDs to enable devices to connect with the peaq network. It will build and deploy some of the core functions powering its navigation DePIN on peaq, using peaq IDs to authenticate and sign the anonymized data that the devices collect. It will also tap peaq to build a community voting pallet — a building block that other projects will be able to use as well — which will enable the community to contribute to its Google Maps-style navigation service by adding the locations of speed cameras and other objects and validating it with votes.
This comes as peaq expands the compatibility of its peaq IDs to include Solana. Enabling this is an address map running as part of the peaq storage pallet, pallets being modules for building blockchains in the framework that peaq runs on. This map works like an address book, linking addresses of different standards used on various networks and thus enabling cross-chain communication and information exchanges.
For example, with this integration, a solar panel with an ID on Solana will be able to connect to an energy marketplace on peaq. The previous updates made peaq IDs compatible with Binance’s BNB Chain, Ethereum Virtual Machine, and Cosmos. peaq’s steps toward its Multi-Chain vision have already eased the transition for projects coming from Algorand and Polygon, and will now unlock new opportunities for MapMetrics and other projects in the Solana ecosystem.
The peaq ID compatibility expansion enables teams originating on Solana to expand and leverage peaq’s DePIN functions without friction or fragmentation. With peaq Multi-Chain IDs, Solana-originated projects can easily tap peaq for some of their crucial functions.
“With its DePIN-focused functions and economics, peaq is the perfect home for DePINs,” says Brent van der Heiden, CEO of MapMetrics. “We are excited to be joining this bustling ecosystem, and the newfound compatibility between peaq IDs and Solana addresses is making this process significantly more convenient.”
“We believe in an open, Multi-Chain Web3 with seamless communication and value exchange between a plethora of protocols,” says Till Wendler, co-founder of peaq. “By making peaq IDs compatible with Solana, we take another step toward bringing this vision to life — and it’s invigorating to see excellent projects such as MapMetrics use this technology to solve real business problems with the DePIN model.”
Global Blockchain Market Report 2023-2028 – Profiles of Key Players IBM, Oracle, Infosys, Wipro, Bitfury and More
The “Global Blockchain Market: Analysis by Component, By Type, By Enterprise Size, By Application, By Industry Vertical, By Region Size and Trends And Forecast To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Blockchain technology has been gaining immense traction in recent years due to its potential to enhance security, transparency, and efficiency across various industries. The global blockchain market, valued at US$11.02 billion in 2022, is expected to surge to a staggering US$265.01 billion by 2028, reflecting the growing demand for blockchain solutions and services.
Several key factors are driving this surge in demand for blockchain technology:
- Digitalization: As industries continue to digitize their operations, blockchain is emerging as a crucial tool for enhancing data security and efficiency.
- Favorable Government Initiatives: Governments worldwide are recognizing blockchain’s potential to improve transparency and security in sectors like land registration, identity management, and voting.
- Diverse Industry Adoption: Blockchain is finding applications across various sectors, including BFSI, retail, healthcare, and more, driving its widespread adoption.
- Decentralized Applications: The rise of decentralized applications and services is fueling the need for blockchain solutions.
- Cryptocurrency Usage: The increasing use of cryptocurrencies is boosting blockchain’s significance.
- Data Protection Awareness: Growing awareness of data protection and the need to safeguard against cyber threats like malware is contributing to blockchain’s growth.
Additionally, notable trends such as the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with blockchain, Blockchain as a Service (BaaS), the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) boom, and the growth of DeFi (Decentralized Finance) are shaping the blockchain landscape.
Market Segmentation Highlights:
- Component: The global blockchain market comprises two main components: Solutions and Services. Solutions, offering essential technological infrastructure, customization options, and security features, claimed the majority of market share in 2022. Services, which provide specialized expertise for navigating blockchain complexities, are the fastest-growing segment.
- Type: Blockchain is classified into three types: Public, Private, and Hybrid. Public blockchains, known for decentralization, transparency, and open access, dominated the market in 2022. Private blockchains, offering faster transactions and scalability, are the fastest-growing segment.
- Enterprise Size: Large enterprises, with their complex processes and data management needs, held the majority of the market share in 2022. Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are the fastest-growing segment, attracted by blockchain’s scalability, accessibility, and potential for process optimization.
- Application: Blockchain applications span seven segments: Payments, Exchange, Smart Contracts, Documentation, Digital Identification, Governance, and Others. Payments, revolutionizing cross-border transactions and remittances, accounted for the majority of market share in 2022 and are the fastest-growing segment.
- Industry Vertical: Seven industry verticals are served by blockchain technology: BFSI, Government, Travel, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and Others. BFSI, aligning strongly with blockchain’s principles, leads in market share and is also the fastest-growing segment.
- North America: The region, with a vibrant blockchain startup ecosystem, recorded the highest market share in 2022. The U.S., home to major players like IBM, Microsoft, and Amazon, holds a competitive advantage.
- Asia-Pacific: Rapid growth in this region is attributed to government support, a burgeoning financial sector, and a tech-savvy population. China, with nationwide digital transformation and heavy tech investments, leads in the Asia-Pacific region.
Competitive Landscape and Recent Developments:
Key players in the global blockchain market are:
- Oracle Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Wipro Ltd
- NTT DATA
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
As blockchain continues to evolve and disrupt industries, it is poised for exceptional growth with a projected CAGR of 69.9% during the forecast period of 2023-2028. Blockchain technology’s blend with AI, coupled with its diverse applications, makes it a key driver of innovation in the digital age.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rgypes
Spool hones in on bringing institutions into DeFi by launching its expansive V2 upgrade
Spool DAO, or Spool, the platform allowing institutions and users to build customizable risk-managed DeFi products, launches its V2 upgrade. Spool’s new platform expands its original DeFi infrastructure and tools, with heightened decentralized access and new capabilities. Institutions of all sizes can now leverage its slate of new features and interface updates to build, manage, and explore DeFi products with unparalleled flexibility, risk reduction, and security.
Despite crypto’s whirlwind year, DeFi’s blue-chip protocols managed to largely withstand the industry-wide chaos. But that doesn’t mean the DeFi landscape hasn’t changed at all. Looming regulatory steps, such as the new bipartisan bill entering the U.S. Senate, aim to monitor DeFi apps similarly to banks, setting the stage to accommodate increasing interest from legacy financial institutions. Banks and institutions clearly see potential in crypto and DeFi’s financial possibilities, but they lack the proper tools to enter it easily, compliantly, and on their terms.
To meet this institutional need, Spool now provides a completely rebuilt platform for risk-managed and automated DeFi yield. Created from the ground up to be faster, more efficient, more composable, and easier to use than its predecessor, V2 represents a leap for Spool and institutions expanding their DeFi presence. The upgrade expands upon Spool’s core offering and introduces several key features to maximize the effectiveness of institutional DeFi investment. These features and enhancements include:
- Multi-Asset Smart Vaults: Institutions creating Smart Vaults can now build them to contain a range of yield strategies using multiple assets. Multi-asset Smart Vaults enhance functionality in addition to Spool’s classic auto-swapping and auto-rebalancing capabilities. Investors can simply create or pick an existing Smart Vault that matches their investment preferences, and send the assets they have available. The assets are then automatically swapped and implemented in audited and battle-tested smart contracts to attain the best yields possible while allowing funds to be withdrawn at any time.
- Smart Vault Guards: Institutions building Smart Vaults can now dictate which users can deposit or withdraw from the Vault based on specific criteria, mirroring traditional investment funds. This helps institutions tailor DeFi offerings not only to regulatory compliance but to their specific client needs as well. Institutions can create KYC and AML-compliant Smart Vaults, for example, and only allow access to vetted investors through whitelisted wallets. Other parameters include NFT or Token Gating (where a user must hold a specific NFT or token amount to access the vault), and Time Locks.
- Actions: Spool builders can now implement customizable actions tied to user activities such as entering or exiting a Smart Vault that is configured during its creation. Actions help support institutions by creating a framework that feels familiar to traditional finance and includes features such as deposit or withdrawal fees, deposit insurance fees, and automated asset swaps that help streamline the once-manual process for yield farming.
- Liquid Staking Derivatives (LSDs) Support: LSDs are tokens issued in return for staking cryptocurrency through a staking provider. This comes in handy for networks such as Ethereum, where validators must hold a minimum of 32 ETH to access staking and validator privileges. LSDs also allow users to withdraw staked ETH, which validators cannot do. As strategies using LSDs become more popular and prevalent, adding support in V2 enables greater convenience.
- Advanced Automation: One of DeFi’s major obstacles lies in manual asset management within yield farms. V2 improves upon Spool’s original automation features while maintaining decentralization and self-custody. Once assets are within a Smart Vault portfolio, V2 automatically rebalances them between various strategies configured in the Vault. Spool also now offers automated collateral conversion, meaning clients investing in a Smart Vault can utilize any underlying asset they have available. Spool automatically converts the asset before investing, granting increased ease and choice.
- Deposit NFTs (dNFTs): D-NFTs provide users with an immutable NFT receipt of their Smart Vault deposits, enabling the withdrawal of funds. ERC-20 Smart Vault Tokens (SVTs) are created by burning D-NFTs and act as yield-bearing stablecoins, which can be easily transferred or traded on a secondary market, creating a new liquid financial instrument.
Check out Spool’s video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/150B6sSdX9gMAjdig-5675nLfftciWidJ/view
More detailed video with features overview can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIr_AJ_iHKErkHR5lFaUWk39A4-NUtEo/view?usp=drive_link
Among these new features, Spool V2’s completely redesigned interface allows institutions and asset managers to have a birds-eye view of their Smart Vault portfolio. The platform champions accessibility while providing the comprehensive tools and oversight that institutions require. This includes tools for easily white-labeling Smart Vaults for client access with their own branding and unique insights into Smart Vault performance based on customizable KPIs.
By enabling the codeless creation of financial services and products backed by audited financial primitives, institutions that don’t have DeFi-specific teams are now able to easily access DeFi. The upgrade’s capabilities set the stage for large-scale institutional partnerships in the pipeline for Spool, following a steady stream of integrations and collaborations leading up to its launch.
“We are incredibly proud to launch Spool V2 after countless months of our team developing, testing, and listening to the feedback and needs of our institutional partners,” says Philipp Zimmerer, Lead of Token Strategy of Spool. “This lands at a pivotal moment in crypto in a year that has been all about responsibly rebuilding the industry and forging a new path for DeFi. Improving access, flexibility, and security will not only garner further institutional support but set a new standard for what DeFi can make possible for any investor.”
- Bitget To List Carbon Browser (CSIX) in Spot Market and Innovation Zone
- Institutions Have Doubled their Bitcoin Allocations this Year, New Bybit Report Shows
- Set Sail on a Crypto Voyage: Bybit Announces ByBUIDLERs Cruise Contest to Dubai in Partnership with Sea Summit
- Bitget Wallet Integrates TON Mainnet, Prepares for TON and Telegram-Based Innovative Products
- United Nations Development Programme Partners with Algorand to Launch a Blockchain Academy
- Talos Teams up with Uniswap Labs and Fireblocks in Landmark Partnership to Bring DeFi Liquidity to Institutional Investors
- 11.30 – Bitget Wallet Integrates TON Mainnet, Prepares for TON and Telegram-Based Innovative Products
- Term Structure Secured an Initial Funding of USD 4.25 Million in a Series Seed Fundraising Round, With Cumberland DRW Leading the Investment
- Bitget Announces Listing of Friend3, Supporting Social dApp Innovation
- Bybit Celebrates 5 Years of Disrupting the Game with 20 Million Users Milestone
- Kabuni announces Web3 learning platform ‘Kabuni Wizard’ and Learn-To-Earn Cryptocurrency ‘Kabuni Coin’
- Cross-Chain Aggregator Bungee Now Supports Bitget Wallet Connectivity
- Bybit Launches #High5Bybit Personality Test and 1-million USDT Trading Competition with Exclusive NFT Collection for Fifth Anniversary
- OKX Officially Launches Crypto Exchange and Web3 Wallet in Brazil
- MENA’s Largest Hackathon in the UAE: Three Winners with Web3-Improving Inventions
- Global Payout, Inc.
Since the Company’s inception in 2009, Global Payout, Inc. has been a leading provider of compreh...
- MTrac Tech Corp.
MTrac Tech Corporation, a Nevada Corporation, is a privately held, wholly owned subsidiary of Glo...
Net1 is a leading provider of transaction processing services, financial inclusion products ...
- uBUCK Technologies SEZC
Based in Georgetown, Cayman Islands, uBUCK Tech is a fintech enterprise that specializes in digit...
- LiteLink Technologies Inc.
LiteLink is a major player in developing world-class enterprise platforms that utilize ar...
- Good Gamer Corp.
Good Gamer Corp. is a privately-held technology company focusing on gamers and streamers....
Founded in 2011, BitPay pioneered blockchain payment processing with the mission of trans...
- About Net1
Net1 is a leading provider of transaction processing services, financial inclusion produc...
- Blockchain Foundry Inc.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Blockchain Foundry (CSE:BCFN)(FWB:8BF)(OTC:BLFDF) is a global b...
Sixgill provides a full suite of universal data automation and authenticity products and services...
Trending on TBE
Blockchain Press Releases6 days ago
Kabuni announces Web3 learning platform ‘Kabuni Wizard’ and Learn-To-Earn Cryptocurrency ‘Kabuni Coin’
Blockchain Press Releases6 days ago
OKX Officially Launches Crypto Exchange and Web3 Wallet in Brazil
Blockchain Press Releases6 days ago
Bybit Launches #High5Bybit Personality Test and 1-million USDT Trading Competition with Exclusive NFT Collection for Fifth Anniversary
Blockchain Press Releases3 days ago
Term Structure Secured an Initial Funding of USD 4.25 Million in a Series Seed Fundraising Round, With Cumberland DRW Leading the Investment
Blockchain Press Releases3 days ago
11.30 – Bitget Wallet Integrates TON Mainnet, Prepares for TON and Telegram-Based Innovative Products
Blockchain Press Releases3 days ago
Talos Teams up with Uniswap Labs and Fireblocks in Landmark Partnership to Bring DeFi Liquidity to Institutional Investors
Blockchain Press Releases6 days ago
Cross-Chain Aggregator Bungee Now Supports Bitget Wallet Connectivity
Blockchain Press Releases5 days ago
Bybit Celebrates 5 Years of Disrupting the Game with 20 Million Users Milestone