NuxGame is proud to present its customers and their players with the latest updates of its authoring platform, as well as the latest news of its life as an iGaming company in the wide iGaming world.
Let’s start with NuxGame platform updates
- New template. NuxGame has prepared a new ready-made platform template for its customers. Some of the ready templates you can view on the NuxGame Demo page.
- Phantom Payment Extension Integration. This can be used for creating accounts, initiating transactions and accepting payments via Solana Blockchain thereby providing more functionality and versatility for users.
- Loyalty Membership Program. With this new loyalty membership program feature, knowing people and playing with others has never been so rewarding.
- Possibility of verifying account with SMS. A new verification method has been added for better system security and endorsement of a fair play policy.
- Possible win Feature. When placing bets or playing games, players can utilize this latest feature that allows them to place a bet without having to specify exactly the bet amount, but they can specify the desired winnings instead.
- Export/ Import of Transfers. Players can now make transfers between one another easily on the platform.
- Automatic system for determining the level of risk of a player on the platform.
- Deposit agent bonus. A nice pair to match with the agent system software that lets the clients build a network with hundreds of agents, sub-agents, and players.
- Cashback bonus. The cashback bonus, the feature update that gives the player back some of the money used to make purchases, the cashback bonus works on a percentage rewarding the player with cashback.
And now it is time for NuxGame company news
- NuxGame has updated its official website and added several new products and solutions, such as Crypto Casino, Odds Feed, Legal Services, as well as a White Label solution, which will be available to its customers very soon.
- NuxGame has teamed up with CRM automation specialists Smartico.ai to help operators maximize their reach and engagement with customers.
- NuxGame has announced an important partnership deal with QTech Games, that is premised on having QTech’s creative game portfolio integrated smoothly into NuxGame gaming platform. This portfolio provides customers with access to content from 80+ reputable game developers.
- NuxGame debuted and exhibited at iGB Live! Amsterdam 2022. The all-in-one solutions provider offered its insight throughout the exhibition, which took place at the RAI Amsterdam July 5-8 2022 and attracted more than 4,000 attendees and 200 exhibitors from across the industry.
- On September 20-22 NuxGame is going to take part at SBC in Barcelona (stand A21).
NuxGame’s first-class betting software includes an innovative technology platform and a first-class selection of casino and sports games, using rapidly evolving API technologies to seamlessly integrate them with partner offerings.
MapMetrics expands to peaq from Solana following addition of Solana compatibility to peaq’s Multi-Chain Machine IDs
peaq, the blockchain for real-world applications, announces the expansion of its ecosystem and product offering. MapMetrics, a Web3 drive-to-earn navigation app, will leverage peaq as part of its decentralized physical infrastructure network (DePIN) powering a Google Maps-style service. The development comes as peaq adds Solana compatibility to its Multi-Chain Machine IDs.
A Solana-originating project, MapMetrics will leverage the now Solana-compatible peaq IDs to build functions of the MapMetrics DePIN on peaq. These will include assigning peaq IDs to the navigator devices on its DePIN, using these IDs to authenticate the data collected by these devices, and a community voting mechanism.
Free navigation apps have become trusty companions for countless people around the world, with Google Maps alone boasting over a billion users. But despite a lack of an upfront cost, they come with a price of their own. When something is free, you are the product; when navigation is free, your personal data is being monetized. From leveraging the user’s position data for valuable insights on specific locations to serving them targeted location-based ads, the companies behind such apps profit from our sensitive data, sometimes without giving much thought to its privacy and protection. And in the case of massive companies like Google, they combine this data with the data sourced from all other Google-related data points to create digital models of ourselves, able to predict our behavior than ourselves.
MapMetrics is changing the equation by putting navigation on Web3 rails. It uses location trackers that enable users to share their anonymized data with the network, earning cryptocurrency and NFTs as rewards. While featuring its own ad engine, it makes sure that no private user data is exposed to the advertisers and shares the ad revenue with the community. It boasts 3,500 devices in the network and 5,000 users across 73 countries.
As part of its integration with peaq, MapMetrics will use peaq’s Multi-Chain IDs to enable devices to connect with the peaq network. It will build and deploy some of the core functions powering its navigation DePIN on peaq, using peaq IDs to authenticate and sign the anonymized data that the devices collect. It will also tap peaq to build a community voting pallet — a building block that other projects will be able to use as well — which will enable the community to contribute to its Google Maps-style navigation service by adding the locations of speed cameras and other objects and validating it with votes.
This comes as peaq expands the compatibility of its peaq IDs to include Solana. Enabling this is an address map running as part of the peaq storage pallet, pallets being modules for building blockchains in the framework that peaq runs on. This map works like an address book, linking addresses of different standards used on various networks and thus enabling cross-chain communication and information exchanges.
For example, with this integration, a solar panel with an ID on Solana will be able to connect to an energy marketplace on peaq. The previous updates made peaq IDs compatible with Binance’s BNB Chain, Ethereum Virtual Machine, and Cosmos. peaq’s steps toward its Multi-Chain vision have already eased the transition for projects coming from Algorand and Polygon, and will now unlock new opportunities for MapMetrics and other projects in the Solana ecosystem.
The peaq ID compatibility expansion enables teams originating on Solana to expand and leverage peaq’s DePIN functions without friction or fragmentation. With peaq Multi-Chain IDs, Solana-originated projects can easily tap peaq for some of their crucial functions.
“With its DePIN-focused functions and economics, peaq is the perfect home for DePINs,” says Brent van der Heiden, CEO of MapMetrics. “We are excited to be joining this bustling ecosystem, and the newfound compatibility between peaq IDs and Solana addresses is making this process significantly more convenient.”
“We believe in an open, Multi-Chain Web3 with seamless communication and value exchange between a plethora of protocols,” says Till Wendler, co-founder of peaq. “By making peaq IDs compatible with Solana, we take another step toward bringing this vision to life — and it’s invigorating to see excellent projects such as MapMetrics use this technology to solve real business problems with the DePIN model.”
Global Blockchain Market Report 2023-2028 – Profiles of Key Players IBM, Oracle, Infosys, Wipro, Bitfury and More
The “Global Blockchain Market: Analysis by Component, By Type, By Enterprise Size, By Application, By Industry Vertical, By Region Size and Trends And Forecast To 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Blockchain technology has been gaining immense traction in recent years due to its potential to enhance security, transparency, and efficiency across various industries. The global blockchain market, valued at US$11.02 billion in 2022, is expected to surge to a staggering US$265.01 billion by 2028, reflecting the growing demand for blockchain solutions and services.
Several key factors are driving this surge in demand for blockchain technology:
- Digitalization: As industries continue to digitize their operations, blockchain is emerging as a crucial tool for enhancing data security and efficiency.
- Favorable Government Initiatives: Governments worldwide are recognizing blockchain’s potential to improve transparency and security in sectors like land registration, identity management, and voting.
- Diverse Industry Adoption: Blockchain is finding applications across various sectors, including BFSI, retail, healthcare, and more, driving its widespread adoption.
- Decentralized Applications: The rise of decentralized applications and services is fueling the need for blockchain solutions.
- Cryptocurrency Usage: The increasing use of cryptocurrencies is boosting blockchain’s significance.
- Data Protection Awareness: Growing awareness of data protection and the need to safeguard against cyber threats like malware is contributing to blockchain’s growth.
Additionally, notable trends such as the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) with blockchain, Blockchain as a Service (BaaS), the Non-Fungible Token (NFT) boom, and the growth of DeFi (Decentralized Finance) are shaping the blockchain landscape.
Market Segmentation Highlights:
- Component: The global blockchain market comprises two main components: Solutions and Services. Solutions, offering essential technological infrastructure, customization options, and security features, claimed the majority of market share in 2022. Services, which provide specialized expertise for navigating blockchain complexities, are the fastest-growing segment.
- Type: Blockchain is classified into three types: Public, Private, and Hybrid. Public blockchains, known for decentralization, transparency, and open access, dominated the market in 2022. Private blockchains, offering faster transactions and scalability, are the fastest-growing segment.
- Enterprise Size: Large enterprises, with their complex processes and data management needs, held the majority of the market share in 2022. Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) are the fastest-growing segment, attracted by blockchain’s scalability, accessibility, and potential for process optimization.
- Application: Blockchain applications span seven segments: Payments, Exchange, Smart Contracts, Documentation, Digital Identification, Governance, and Others. Payments, revolutionizing cross-border transactions and remittances, accounted for the majority of market share in 2022 and are the fastest-growing segment.
- Industry Vertical: Seven industry verticals are served by blockchain technology: BFSI, Government, Travel, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and Others. BFSI, aligning strongly with blockchain’s principles, leads in market share and is also the fastest-growing segment.
- North America: The region, with a vibrant blockchain startup ecosystem, recorded the highest market share in 2022. The U.S., home to major players like IBM, Microsoft, and Amazon, holds a competitive advantage.
- Asia-Pacific: Rapid growth in this region is attributed to government support, a burgeoning financial sector, and a tech-savvy population. China, with nationwide digital transformation and heavy tech investments, leads in the Asia-Pacific region.
Competitive Landscape and Recent Developments:
Key players in the global blockchain market are:
- Oracle Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Wipro Ltd
- NTT DATA
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
As blockchain continues to evolve and disrupt industries, it is poised for exceptional growth with a projected CAGR of 69.9% during the forecast period of 2023-2028. Blockchain technology’s blend with AI, coupled with its diverse applications, makes it a key driver of innovation in the digital age.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rgypes
Spool hones in on bringing institutions into DeFi by launching its expansive V2 upgrade
Spool DAO, or Spool, the platform allowing institutions and users to build customizable risk-managed DeFi products, launches its V2 upgrade. Spool’s new platform expands its original DeFi infrastructure and tools, with heightened decentralized access and new capabilities. Institutions of all sizes can now leverage its slate of new features and interface updates to build, manage, and explore DeFi products with unparalleled flexibility, risk reduction, and security.
Despite crypto’s whirlwind year, DeFi’s blue-chip protocols managed to largely withstand the industry-wide chaos. But that doesn’t mean the DeFi landscape hasn’t changed at all. Looming regulatory steps, such as the new bipartisan bill entering the U.S. Senate, aim to monitor DeFi apps similarly to banks, setting the stage to accommodate increasing interest from legacy financial institutions. Banks and institutions clearly see potential in crypto and DeFi’s financial possibilities, but they lack the proper tools to enter it easily, compliantly, and on their terms.
To meet this institutional need, Spool now provides a completely rebuilt platform for risk-managed and automated DeFi yield. Created from the ground up to be faster, more efficient, more composable, and easier to use than its predecessor, V2 represents a leap for Spool and institutions expanding their DeFi presence. The upgrade expands upon Spool’s core offering and introduces several key features to maximize the effectiveness of institutional DeFi investment. These features and enhancements include:
- Multi-Asset Smart Vaults: Institutions creating Smart Vaults can now build them to contain a range of yield strategies using multiple assets. Multi-asset Smart Vaults enhance functionality in addition to Spool’s classic auto-swapping and auto-rebalancing capabilities. Investors can simply create or pick an existing Smart Vault that matches their investment preferences, and send the assets they have available. The assets are then automatically swapped and implemented in audited and battle-tested smart contracts to attain the best yields possible while allowing funds to be withdrawn at any time.
- Smart Vault Guards: Institutions building Smart Vaults can now dictate which users can deposit or withdraw from the Vault based on specific criteria, mirroring traditional investment funds. This helps institutions tailor DeFi offerings not only to regulatory compliance but to their specific client needs as well. Institutions can create KYC and AML-compliant Smart Vaults, for example, and only allow access to vetted investors through whitelisted wallets. Other parameters include NFT or Token Gating (where a user must hold a specific NFT or token amount to access the vault), and Time Locks.
- Actions: Spool builders can now implement customizable actions tied to user activities such as entering or exiting a Smart Vault that is configured during its creation. Actions help support institutions by creating a framework that feels familiar to traditional finance and includes features such as deposit or withdrawal fees, deposit insurance fees, and automated asset swaps that help streamline the once-manual process for yield farming.
- Liquid Staking Derivatives (LSDs) Support: LSDs are tokens issued in return for staking cryptocurrency through a staking provider. This comes in handy for networks such as Ethereum, where validators must hold a minimum of 32 ETH to access staking and validator privileges. LSDs also allow users to withdraw staked ETH, which validators cannot do. As strategies using LSDs become more popular and prevalent, adding support in V2 enables greater convenience.
- Advanced Automation: One of DeFi’s major obstacles lies in manual asset management within yield farms. V2 improves upon Spool’s original automation features while maintaining decentralization and self-custody. Once assets are within a Smart Vault portfolio, V2 automatically rebalances them between various strategies configured in the Vault. Spool also now offers automated collateral conversion, meaning clients investing in a Smart Vault can utilize any underlying asset they have available. Spool automatically converts the asset before investing, granting increased ease and choice.
- Deposit NFTs (dNFTs): D-NFTs provide users with an immutable NFT receipt of their Smart Vault deposits, enabling the withdrawal of funds. ERC-20 Smart Vault Tokens (SVTs) are created by burning D-NFTs and act as yield-bearing stablecoins, which can be easily transferred or traded on a secondary market, creating a new liquid financial instrument.
Check out Spool’s video here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/150B6sSdX9gMAjdig-5675nLfftciWidJ/view
More detailed video with features overview can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uIr_AJ_iHKErkHR5lFaUWk39A4-NUtEo/view?usp=drive_link
Among these new features, Spool V2’s completely redesigned interface allows institutions and asset managers to have a birds-eye view of their Smart Vault portfolio. The platform champions accessibility while providing the comprehensive tools and oversight that institutions require. This includes tools for easily white-labeling Smart Vaults for client access with their own branding and unique insights into Smart Vault performance based on customizable KPIs.
By enabling the codeless creation of financial services and products backed by audited financial primitives, institutions that don’t have DeFi-specific teams are now able to easily access DeFi. The upgrade’s capabilities set the stage for large-scale institutional partnerships in the pipeline for Spool, following a steady stream of integrations and collaborations leading up to its launch.
“We are incredibly proud to launch Spool V2 after countless months of our team developing, testing, and listening to the feedback and needs of our institutional partners,” says Philipp Zimmerer, Lead of Token Strategy of Spool. “This lands at a pivotal moment in crypto in a year that has been all about responsibly rebuilding the industry and forging a new path for DeFi. Improving access, flexibility, and security will not only garner further institutional support but set a new standard for what DeFi can make possible for any investor.”
- Institutions Have Doubled their Bitcoin Allocations this Year, New Bybit Report Shows
- Set Sail on a Crypto Voyage: Bybit Announces ByBUIDLERs Cruise Contest to Dubai in Partnership with Sea Summit
- Bitget Wallet Integrates TON Mainnet, Prepares for TON and Telegram-Based Innovative Products
- United Nations Development Programme Partners with Algorand to Launch a Blockchain Academy
- Talos Teams up with Uniswap Labs and Fireblocks in Landmark Partnership to Bring DeFi Liquidity to Institutional Investors
- 11.30 – Bitget Wallet Integrates TON Mainnet, Prepares for TON and Telegram-Based Innovative Products
- Term Structure Secured an Initial Funding of USD 4.25 Million in a Series Seed Fundraising Round, With Cumberland DRW Leading the Investment
- Bitget Announces Listing of Friend3, Supporting Social dApp Innovation
- Bybit Celebrates 5 Years of Disrupting the Game with 20 Million Users Milestone
- Kabuni announces Web3 learning platform ‘Kabuni Wizard’ and Learn-To-Earn Cryptocurrency ‘Kabuni Coin’
- Cross-Chain Aggregator Bungee Now Supports Bitget Wallet Connectivity
- Bybit Launches #High5Bybit Personality Test and 1-million USDT Trading Competition with Exclusive NFT Collection for Fifth Anniversary
- OKX Officially Launches Crypto Exchange and Web3 Wallet in Brazil
- MENA’s Largest Hackathon in the UAE: Three Winners with Web3-Improving Inventions
- UPCX Plans to Recruit Test Users for ‘UPCX Wallet’
- Global Payout, Inc.
Since the Company’s inception in 2009, Global Payout, Inc. has been a leading provider of compreh...
- MTrac Tech Corp.
MTrac Tech Corporation, a Nevada Corporation, is a privately held, wholly owned subsidiary of Glo...
Net1 is a leading provider of transaction processing services, financial inclusion products ...
- uBUCK Technologies SEZC
Based in Georgetown, Cayman Islands, uBUCK Tech is a fintech enterprise that specializes in digit...
- LiteLink Technologies Inc.
LiteLink is a major player in developing world-class enterprise platforms that utilize ar...
- Good Gamer Corp.
Good Gamer Corp. is a privately-held technology company focusing on gamers and streamers....
Founded in 2011, BitPay pioneered blockchain payment processing with the mission of trans...
- About Net1
Net1 is a leading provider of transaction processing services, financial inclusion produc...
- Blockchain Foundry Inc.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Blockchain Foundry (CSE:BCFN)(FWB:8BF)(OTC:BLFDF) is a global b...
Sixgill provides a full suite of universal data automation and authenticity products and services...
Trending on TBE
Blockchain Press Releases4 days ago
Kabuni announces Web3 learning platform ‘Kabuni Wizard’ and Learn-To-Earn Cryptocurrency ‘Kabuni Coin’
Blockchain Press Releases4 days ago
Bybit Launches #High5Bybit Personality Test and 1-million USDT Trading Competition with Exclusive NFT Collection for Fifth Anniversary
Blockchain Press Releases4 days ago
OKX Officially Launches Crypto Exchange and Web3 Wallet in Brazil
Blockchain Press Releases4 days ago
Cross-Chain Aggregator Bungee Now Supports Bitget Wallet Connectivity
Blockchain Press Releases3 days ago
Bitget Announces Listing of Friend3, Supporting Social dApp Innovation
Blockchain Press Releases3 days ago
Bybit Celebrates 5 Years of Disrupting the Game with 20 Million Users Milestone
Blockchain Press Releases1 day ago
Term Structure Secured an Initial Funding of USD 4.25 Million in a Series Seed Fundraising Round, With Cumberland DRW Leading the Investment
Blockchain Press Releases1 day ago
11.30 – Bitget Wallet Integrates TON Mainnet, Prepares for TON and Telegram-Based Innovative Products