- TECH Conference Series: Spring Edition will be hosted virtually on 30 March and gathers a global audience
- TECH Meetup Baltics will be hosted in person on 11 May in Vilnius, Lithuania and aims to become a yearly gathering of the major Baltic tech industries
At Hipther Agency, we are excited to announce two great opportunities for European tech enthusiasts, tech company leaders and tech savvy individuals who are interested to attend/watch forward thinking discussions.
The first opportunity is going to be held online and you are invited to join the virtual TECH Conference Series: Spring Edition on 30 March.
The virtual conference agenda revolves around pan-European discussions such as Cybersecurity, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, Travel and many other trending topics.
Some of the leading minds of the above-mentioned industries will share their latest updates and views of the future. Among them, you can find:
- Shariq Hashmi – Founder at ZedXe Ecosystem
- James Simpson – Founder & Director at Coppercandle
- Konrad Gill – Founder and Creative Director of ViARsys
- Dr. Arthur Stadler – Attorney at Law & Partner at STADLER VÖLKEL
- Dr. Jonas Soluk – Postdoctoral Fellow – Department of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Technology at Stockholm School of Economics
- Rufus Lidman – Board Member at AIAR EdTech PTE Ltd
- David Stancel – CTO & CIO at Fumbi
- Felix Negoita Head of Artificial Intelligence at CryptoDATA Tech
- Dean Rakic – Chief Scientist at TAAL Distributed Technologies
- Martin Stoefler – Co-Founder & Compliance Expert at OSM Solutions
- …and many more
The event is free to attend, all you have to do is register here to receive the access details.
You can view the schedule here: https://hipther.com/events/techconference/
In the second part of the first semester, you are invited to join an in-person summit in the Baltic region where you can meet up with the local tech companies for a full day or discussions and networking.
The inaugural TECH Meetup Baltics will take place on 11 May at Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel, Vilnius (Lithuania).
TECH Meetup Baltics is designed to bring together innovation with compliance via several panel discussions that are always attended by the top leading and emerging company representatives.
Top fintech regulators, blockchain experts and AI development leaders are joining the speakers’ roster and will share some of the most exclusive updates about the Baltic region for the attending audience.
Among the already confirmed regulatory bodies, you can find Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority, Lithuanian Ministry of Finance, and the Latvian Financial and Capital Market Commission. Key advisers of central bank of the Republic of Lithuania are also going to share the latest predictions and developments, thus you should expect to meet high-level attendees and quality networking.
Among the already confirmed speakers’ you can find:
- Anna Pavlovska – CEO at Arlig Pay
- Mari-Liis Kukk – Head of the Innovation Department at the Estonian Financial Supervision and Resolution Authority
- Viktorija Ratomskė – Group CMO at SME Finance
- Vilma Mačerauskienė – Director of the Financial Markets Policy Departament – Ministry of Finance Lithuania
- Jovita Gabnienė – Associate partner | Attorney at Law at WALLESS
- Rosvaldas Krušna – Advisor to the board member of the Bank of Lithuania
- Arnas Liauksminas – Associate at Ellex
- Liudas Kanapienis – Co-founder and CEO of Ondato
- Vilius Jastremskas – Chief Partnership Officer at Lympo
- Juozas Kaminskas – Business Operations & Country Manager at Simplex
- Simas Simanauskas – Partnerships Director at ConnectPay
Many more are going to announced in the coming weeks, but you are invited to visit the conference agenda for panel discussion and networking times on the following link: https://hipther.com/events/tmbaltics/program2022tmb/
The event is limited to in 100 in-person delegates and you can register here.
The organizers have also prepared special combo packages that also include accommodation at the official hotel.
While recycling and reusing certain materials at the conferences are important steps towards achieving sustainability, we are also sending a clear message about how conference organizers can directly impact the conservation of the planet’s ecosystem and biodiversity.
The events hosted by the #hipthers have always been applauded by the participants, and one of the strong points was the attention to the smallest details. Among the small details are the coffee breaks and complimentary buffet lunch.
While some might still argue, but meat-eating is one of the biggest environmental hazards facing our planet. We have switched to fully plant-based menus in 2020 and will continue this path with the return of the in-person conference. Our initiative has the full support of the venues in which the conferences are hosted and is considered to be a great idea by hotel managers who are already working on delicious plant-based meals for the delegates to enjoy in Prague, Vilnius, Berlin, Milan, and Budapest.
While possible travel restrictions might still occur in 2022, all the conference will also be available in the virtual format for industry professionals to be up to date with the content and starting 2022 can additionally be accessed in the hiptherverse.
To receive constant updates from Hipther Agency and conference agenda updates, subscribe here: http://eepurl.com/hfyZxf
For sponsorship/speaking inquiries, make sure to reach out to Andrada Marginean (B2B Sales Manager at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
For media-related inquiries, please contact Alexandru Marginean (Marketing Specialist at Hipther Agency) at [email protected]
Hipther Agency press contacts:
Zoltan Tuendik, Head of Business
[email protected], +40 735 559 234
Alex Marginean, Marketing Specialist
[email protected], +40 731 394 220