Dubai, United Arab Emirates–(Newsfile Corp. – November 30, 2021) –
Figure 2: Billionaire Plus Let’s People Live their Fantasy in the Metaverse. IDO Set to Launch in December
Metaverse, Meta Features
As a GameFi platform, Billionaire Plus offers a blend of a traditional game board and DeFi to create a completely new class of blockchain gaming:
- Staking: Stake $BPLUS tokens and earn NFTs.
- Farming: Take part in different matches and farm to receive $KOB and $BPLUS.
- Mine: Create a collection of NFT items (characters, buildings and other in-game items to mine tokens.
- Marketplace: Buy, trade or sell NFTs
- Build to Earn: Construct buildings on land to increase winnings.
- Socialize to Earn: Make an impact and aggregate followers. The more impact, the more winning chances increase.
- Challenges: Enter another player’s property to challenge a game to win. Alternatively, people can enter property and if defeated, the player earns.
$BPLUS: Token for Billionaires
$BPLUS is the utility token for the Billionaire Plus ecosystem and is limited to only 10 billion in totality. The IDO is set in mid-December and will see 300 million made available for the public.
Billionaire IDO will also come with an anti-dumping mechanism, with only half of the acquired tokens released at the TGE to all participants. The rest of the tokens will be released in two stages of 25% per month. This is designed to stop large volume players from selling off their tokens at profits and protect the long term viability of the project and other investors’ money.
Billionaire Plus is backed by X21 Digital, Lavender Capital, Fish DAO, Avalon Wealth Club, the Maven Capital, Unanimous, 2CRZ NFT, DCI, Fairum Ventures, Legion Ventures, Alphamoon with the other individual backers for marketing and growth hacking. To know more about the Billionaire Plus metaverse and GameFi platform, visit their website and whitepaper.
Company name: Billionaire Plus International
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/105840