Ecommerce sales to hit $8.1 trillion by 2026
LONDON, Aug. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Retail ecommerce sales are set to hit $8.1 trillion by 2026, representing huge growth opportunities for businesses.1 But in an increasingly crowded market, online retailers and webshops must do more to compete for customers.
nShift, the global leader in parcel and delivery management software, has released the seven steps to delivering ecommerce success:
1. Increase conversions at checkout – one in four online baskets are abandoned at checkout. This costs retailers some £32bn globally.2 “Lack of delivery choices” is one of the most common reasons. By offering, and clearly badging a range of delivery options, ecommerce companies can increase conversions by 20%.
2. Align with customer values – a staggering 88% of consumers claim to be more loyal to a company that gives back to the world around them.3 Retailers should seek opportunities to show customers that they share their values. They can demonstrate this by providing sustainable delivery options and setting up specific delivery options which automatically trigger charitable donations.
3. Convenience of delivery – despite changes since the pandemic, not everyone works from home. Offering OOH (Out Of Home) delivery alternatives where the customer collects from a parcels shop or locker could be a far more convenient option. For omnichannel retailers, enticing customers back in store to click & collect their parcel is a great way to increase sales as customers make impulse purchases while in store.
4. Keep customers up to date – some 78% of online shoppers will change brands or retailers if they don’t receive regular updates on the status of their order.4 Sending shoppers regular and relevant updates in their channel of choice can cut WISMO (“where is my order”) calls by 60%.
5. Remarket and upsell – when customers are waiting for their order, they are at their most engaged. Communications around their delivery are much more likely to be opened than other messages from retailers. Incorporating marketing messages into these communications can help retailers build revenue. In the post-purchase journey there is a much higher propensity for customers to make additional purchases when clicking back to the retailers website.
6. Convert returns to exchanges – a digital returns process, with a consumer-friendly interface makes it easier to offer people exchange options, which can mean retailers don’t lose their revenue on returned items. nShift’s Returns solution typically helps businesses convert 30% of returns to exchanges and at the same time creates additional opportunity to remarket and upsell.
7. Analyze, adapt, improve – running a digital delivery process creates a wealth of data that is easy to analyze. Ecommerce companies should use this to improve marketing, operations and customer journey personalization. For example, looking at trends in sent-back items could help teams identify and rectify common problems, reducing returns over the medium term.
Ensuring that companies stay on top of their environmental and reporting requirements is also critical to delivering ecommerce success. Later this year, nShift will launch Emissions Tracker. The solution will help ecommerce companies and warehouses calculate, record, and analyze greenhouse gas emissions for every shipment. It will make it easier to measure and report on the success of environmental strategies.
Lars Pedersen, CEO at nShift, said, “When it comes to online shopping, consumer expectations are higher than ever before. Delivering ecommerce success means providing the best possible customer experience. And the delivery process is a crucial part of that experience.
“With nShift, online retailers can create a seamless delivery experience from checkout to returns. They can build loyalty with their customers, create new opportunities to upsell and gain crucial data that will drive improvement in their marketing and operations.”
nShift is the global leader in delivery management software. Its solutions enable frictionless shipment and return of almost one billion shipments across 190 countries annually. nShift connects customers to a library of over 1000 ready-made carrier connections.
nShift is the global leading provider of cloud delivery management solutions enabling frictionless shipment and return of almost one billion shipments across 190 countries annually. nShift’s software is used globally by e-commerce, retail, manufacturing and 3PL shippers. The company is headquartered in London and Oslo. It has over 500 employees across offices in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, United Kingdom, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Romania.
Friend.Tech and Base Anti-Phishing Boosted By CoolWallet’s Web3 SmartScan
TAIPEI, Oct. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Base’s new killer DApp, the decentralized social network Friend.tech, is breaking transaction records with record adoption, but is being targeted by hackers and scammers through phishing attacks.To raise awareness of the importance of hardware wallet protection and promote its powerful Web3 SmartScan transaction screener, CoolWallet has launched a Web3 Guardian competition.
Coinbase’s new Ethereum layer-2 chain, Base, has become a favorite for DApp developers and early investors due to its outstanding performance and the innovative projects it attracts. One DApp in particular, the decentralized social media platform Friend.tech, has driven the bulk of its growth in recent weeks. helping Base repeatedly reach new transaction volume highs despite difficult market conditions.
Friend.tech’s rapid rise has garnered widespread attention- according to the latest data, the daily active user (DAU) count of friend.tech have surpassed the million mark, with its transaction volume consistently hitting new records and its total value locked (TVL) now surpassing $35 million.
However, with any crypto trends comes new security risks, in this case a familiar foe, phishing attacks. This type of social engineering attacks dominate crypto thefts, which by June 2023 had already hit the $650 million mark across the Web3 sector. This month alone has already seen successful attacks targeting high-profile victims Mark Cuban and Vitalik Buterin and stealing millions in the process.
As a result, Base and Friend.tech users are urged to use a reputable hardware wallet to secure their tech digital assets by protecting their private keys and screening transactions.
In response, hardware wallet maker CoolWallet, which natively supports the Base ecosystem, has launched an anti-phishing campaign titled Web3 Guardian Competition to create awareness and promote its unique defense capabilities such as CoolWallet SmartScan, which proactively screens all Web3 transactions and flags malicious behavior or smart contract vulnerabilities before users are exploited.
How Friend.tech works
Friend.tech has garnered a cult following among crypto enthusiasts as one of the first decentralized social networks to be built on the Base blockchain. It’s powered by blockchain and smart contracts, where users must buy “shares” of another person in order to chat with them. Its tagline is “Your network is your net worth”.
To use Friend.tech, users must first sign up with their Twitter (X) account, create a profile and then start trading shares of other users who have also signed up. A user’s share price is determined by factors like their popularity, reputation, and overall demand.
Buying shares of another user gives you access to them, allowing you to message them directly and chat. The more shares you buy, the higher a priority your messages will be.
Friend.tech recommends hardware wallet protection
With crypto phishing attacks claiming even high-profile victims such as Vitalik Buterin and Mark Cuban as victims in recent weeks, it’s no surprise that Friend.tech also places great emphasis on asset security.
It therefore recommends that users utilize a hardware wallet for enhanced protection against threats like phishing sites. Storing assets offline makes them less accessible to online hackers, thus offering greater security.
CoolWallet’s SmartScan Flags Web3 Phishing Threats
CoolWallet (established in 2014) has since the launch of its CoolWallet Pro flagship model in 2021 pivoted strongly to securing Web3 assets, which requires users to interact with DeFi protocols that could potentially drain their accounts if they authorize the wrong transaction.
CoolWallet Pro in particular makes for an ideal Friend.tech hardware wallet as it’s one of the first cold wallets to support the Base network, and boasts several elite security features, such as:
- an EAL6+ secure element
- biometric verification (both on phone and device)
- tamper proof and waterproof design
Importantly, its CoolWallet App comes with real-time Web3 transaction analysis scanning called Web3 SmartScan.
While cold storage is as safe as can be, the biggest vulnerability remains human error or a lapse in judgment, where the user is tricked into authorizing a bad transaction or revealing their recovery seed or private key to a bad actor.
CoolWallet’s SmartScan, available on its CoolWallet App, provides Web3-native protection against phishing attempts. It automatically screens transactions and flags attempted phishing, suspicious transactions and smart contract vulnerabilities. This makes using cold storage even safer to use, and elevates CoolWallet above other hardware wallet brands.
Web3 Guardian Competition- Secure Your Crypto for the Next Bull Run!
To promote Web3 asset protection among blockchain users and help them safeguard their crypto portfolio with SmartScan until the next bull run, CoolWallet is launching a global new competition aimed at enhancing user security awareness with generous rewards to participating users.
Base is a secure, low-cost, builder-friendly Ethereum L2 built to bring the next billion users on chain.
Friend.tech is an emerging DApp focused on social interactions and cryptographic asset management. It provides users with a secure and efficient blockchain platform. The platform currently operates on the Base chain and is continuously expanding its features and user base.
CoolWallet is a pioneering Web3 hardware wallet brand established in 2014 by CoolBitX that offers users the comfort of convenient and fully portable cold storage of all digital assets, including DeFi and NFT crypto assets.
CoolWallet Pro is a flagship Web3 hardware wallet that boasts a wafer-thin smart card form factor, an EAL6+ secure element, military-grade Bluetooth encryption, and a tamper proof and water-resistant exterior, while its custom CoolWallet App offers users a choice of DeFi marketplaces, DApp support and real-time transaction screening.
CONTACT: Domo Zhuang, [email protected]
Webb Unveils Tangle Network Testnet, Pioneering the Future of Private, Decentralized Applications
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Today, Webb announced the launch of its much-anticipated Tangle Network Testnet, setting the stage for a new era of private and decentralized applications.
Led by founder Drew Stone, Webb is the premier cross-chain zero-knowledge messaging layer, committed to revolutionizing blockchain privacy. Backed by industry giants like Polychain, Lemniscap, and Commonwealth Labs, Webb introduces a suite of tools aimed at advancing zero-knowledge (ZK) and multi-party computation (MPC) applications across multiple blockchains.
The Challenge and Our Solution
Blockchain networks today face significant hurdles: limited interoperability, scaling difficulties, centralized control, and privacy concerns. Webb’s Tangle Network, built on the powerful Substrate framework, is designed to tackle these challenges by offering a next-generation blockchain platform.
Why Tangle Network?
Our vision is to make it easier for developers to create secure, private zero-knowledge (ZK) and multi-party computation (MPC)-based decentralized applications. Tangle Network simplifies:
- Proof Generation: Delegate computational tasks to our validators.
- Trusted Setups: Tangle Network manages complex ceremonies for you.
- Secure Signing: Utilize our threshold signing for cross-chain operations.
By removing these barriers, we massively improve the time to launch for ZK and MPC-based decentralized applications.
- Unparalleled speed, security, and scalability via Substrate.
- Decentralized control through Distributed Key Generation (DKG).
- Advanced protocols for zero-knowledge applications.
- Cross-chain compatibility with IBC and XCM.
- Easy migration of existing apps through Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) support.
- Smooth, forkless upgrades.
The Testnet launch kicks off with an in-depth whitepaper, followed by a series of engagement events during the testnet phase. Our mainnet is scheduled for a Q1/Q2 2024 launch, featuring hackathons, workshops, and a targeted grant program to accelerate the adoption of privacy-focused applications.
Testnet Quick Links
- Developers: Start building on Tangle today. Learn More
- Validators and Relayers: Help secure and maintain the network. Learn More
- Join the Community: Follow us on Twitter or join our Discord.
For media inquiries, partnerships, or more information, email us at [email protected]
ChainUp Celebrates 6th Anniversary, Charting Blockchain Innovations beyond Digital Assets
SINGAPORE, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — ChainUp, a Singapore-based trailblazer and global leader in the blockchain industry, marked its sixth anniversary celebration with more than 500 business partners at Ce La Vi Singapore. During the celebration, ChainUp Founder and CEO, Sailor Zhong reflected on the journey, “Six years in the blockchain industry showcases our resilience, innovation, and forward-looking approach. As we look to the future, we are committed to shaping a digital asset environment that is reliable, transparent, and unparalleled. ChainUp aims to champion blockchain solutions beyond the applications of digital assets and bridge the gap between digital asset markets and traditional finance (TradFi) to increase effectiveness and market efficiency.”
The DEX Renaissance
As decentralized finance (DeFi) comes into prominence and focused on returning control to users, one of the sectors impacted by DeFi are the exchanges where cryptocurrencies are traded. Data from CoinMarketCap reveals that trading volumes on Decentralized exchanges (DEX) reached $1.2 trillion in 2022, indicating a 340% YoY growth. However, factors such as poor user experience impeded the rate of adoption of DEX. Recognizing this trend, ChainUp has updated its white-labeled DEX solution, incorporating advanced features, strengthening its security, improving its liquidity and aims to provide a decentralized trading experience that is on par with commonly-used centralized exchanges (CEX).
Bridging TradFi and Digital Assets Market
The traditional financial sector has been progressing very cautiously on digital assets. As more institutions lean into RWA tokenization, they unlock unparalleled liquidity in a borderless trading environment. Amidst this evolution, ChainUp’s RWA solutions emerge as an industry pioneer, offering robust tokenization protocols, seamless integration, and enhanced security, bridging the gap between TradFi and the digital future with unmatched finesse.
Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Security
ChainUp’s MPC Wallet revolutionizes crypto security by integrating MPC technology with advanced hardware isolation, ensuring utmost safety and encryption on data. The wallet offers dynamic key-refreshing mechanisms, chain-agnostic compatibility, and eliminates single-point vulnerabilities. With efficient multi-address management and 24/7 expert support, users enjoy full asset control, scalability, and cost-efficiency, all under one roof.
Compliance: The Guiding Principle
Navigating global regulations in the blockchain sector can be complex. ChainUp’s KYT subsidiary, Trustformer, offers peace of mind for enterprises tackling compliance-related challenges. ChainUp’s advanced solutions in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter-Terrorist Financing (CFT) show their commitment to a more secure blockchain environment.
For detailed insights into ChainUp’s innovative solutions, please visit: https://www.chainup.com?channel=pr&type=article
Headquartered in Singapore, ChainUp is a global leading end-to-end blockchain technology solutions provider covering infrastructure development and ecosystem support. Built on the mission to empower businesses through blockchain technology, ChainUp’s innovative and all-around compliant solutions include digital asset exchange, KYT, NFT trading, wallet, liquidity, Web3.0 infrastructure, digital asset custody, security token offerings and more. Established in 2017, ChainUp has offices around the world, serving more than 1,000 clients in 30 countries, reaching over 60 million end-users.
CONTACT: Jacelynn Pang, [email protected]
- Friend.Tech and Base Anti-Phishing Boosted By CoolWallet’s Web3 SmartScan
- Webb Unveils Tangle Network Testnet, Pioneering the Future of Private, Decentralized Applications
- ChainUp Celebrates 6th Anniversary, Charting Blockchain Innovations beyond Digital Assets
- BingX Collaborates with WunderTrading to Elevate Crypto Automated Trading
- OKX Proof of Reserves Ranked Highest Quality Among Major Exchanges as 11th Consecutive Monthly Reserves Report is Published
- ACX’s technology to power Indonesia Carbon Exchange
- Bitget’s Smart Portfolio Bot Enables Sophisticated Crypto Trading For Users
- Nex News Network Launches World’s First Blockchain-Integrated Web3 and Metaverse News Platform
- Bitget Wallet Quick Buy Expands Fiat Support to Include EUR/RUB/JPY Currencies
- CoinScan Emerges from Stealth with $6.3 Million in Funding
- Vestinda Bridges Web3 and Traditional Finance with Support for 100,000 Asset Pairs
- aelf Sets Up Global Hub in Singapore to Support Web3 Developer Ecosystem Growth
- OKX PARTNERS WITH SOLANA MOBILE TO BE AMONG THE FIRST EXCHANGE APP ON SAGA WEB3 SMARTPHONE
- nChain appoints Peter Coulson as its new group COO
- MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange
- Global Payout, Inc.
Since the Company’s inception in 2009, Global Payout, Inc. has been a leading provider of compreh...
- MTrac Tech Corp.
MTrac Tech Corporation, a Nevada Corporation, is a privately held, wholly owned subsidiary of Glo...
Net1 is a leading provider of transaction processing services, financial inclusion products ...
- uBUCK Technologies SEZC
Based in Georgetown, Cayman Islands, uBUCK Tech is a fintech enterprise that specializes in digit...
- LiteLink Technologies Inc.
LiteLink is a major player in developing world-class enterprise platforms that utilize ar...
- Good Gamer Corp.
Good Gamer Corp. is a privately-held technology company focusing on gamers and streamers....
Founded in 2011, BitPay pioneered blockchain payment processing with the mission of trans...
- About Net1
Net1 is a leading provider of transaction processing services, financial inclusion produc...
- Blockchain Foundry Inc.
Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Blockchain Foundry (CSE:BCFN)(FWB:8BF)(OTC:BLFDF) is a global b...
Sixgill provides a full suite of universal data automation and authenticity products and services...
Trending on TBE
Blockchain Press Releases2 weeks ago
MAX Exchange and Bitget announce strategic partnership, marking MAX Token’s debut on an international exchange
Blockchain Press Releases2 weeks ago
OKX PARTNERS WITH SOLANA MOBILE TO BE AMONG THE FIRST EXCHANGE APP ON SAGA WEB3 SMARTPHONE
Blockchain2 weeks ago
Nex News Network Launches World’s First Blockchain-Integrated Web3 and Metaverse News Platform
Blockchain Press Releases2 weeks ago
Bitget Wallet Quick Buy Expands Fiat Support to Include EUR/RUB/JPY Currencies
Blockchain2 weeks ago
nChain appoints Peter Coulson as its new group COO
Blockchain6 days ago
OKX Proof of Reserves Ranked Highest Quality Among Major Exchanges as 11th Consecutive Monthly Reserves Report is Published
Blockchain6 days ago
ACX’s technology to power Indonesia Carbon Exchange
Blockchain Press Releases2 weeks ago
aelf Sets Up Global Hub in Singapore to Support Web3 Developer Ecosystem Growth