Who will be this year’s 2019 Asia Super Team? For a chance to win a roundtrip flight to Taiwan, visit the official website at asiasuperteam.meettaiwan.com October 14-18 to cast a vote in support of your favorite team. Could it be Thai Wacoal from Thailand?
It is the sixth consecutive year that the Taiwanese government has held the Asia Super Team competition. This year’s event, themed Enterprise Stars, invites corporate teams from eight countries–Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and the Philippines–to Taiwan to vie for USD$50,000 worth of incentive travel and championship prizes!
Finalist teams will soon depart for a 5-day challenge venturing from mountain top to seashore in Taiwan to earn an Enterprise Star title. The competition will be filmed in reality show style and edited into four episodes, highlighting the abundant and unique advantages of incentive travel in Taiwan, just as if you were there. Don’t forget to follow the latest news and developments on the official MEET TAIWAN fan page! Plus, enter the lucky draw for a roundtrip ticket to Taiwan by casting your vote!
- Time: October 14, 18:00 – October 16, 23:59 (GMT +8)
- Official voting page: asiasuperteam.meettaiwan.com
- MEET TAIWAN official fan page: www.facebook.com/meettaiwan
From Thailand, there were 667 applications submitted from business people and 20 corporate teams. Following are the companies whose teams will be invited to Taiwan for the second stage of the competition and the finalist round.
- Tesec (Japan): A multinational semiconductor company that has been in business for more than 20 years, with offices in Europe, America, and Asia.
- Hyundai Mobis (Korea): An automobile component manufacturer from Korea that is a key business unit of the Hyundai Group and Korea’s largest automobile component manufacturer.
- Prentics (Singapore): The leading genetic testing and digital healthcare service provider in Asia with more than 300,000 clients throughout Asia, Europe, and America.
- Thai Wacoal Plc. (Thailand): A globally-known lingerie company with stores in more than 15 countries.
- Telekom Malaysia (Malaysia): The biggest fixed-network and optic fiber internet service provider in Malaysia, with more than 70 years of operation.
- Offshore Intelligence (Philippines): One of the leading human resource providers in the Philippines, providing overseas manpower support to a variety of companies.
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Indonesia): The biggest telecom company in Indonesia, providing internet, digital communication services, and more.
- Maritime Bank (Vietnam): The first privately-invested bank of the top 12 banks in Vietnam with more than 130 branches in more than 40 cities around Vietnam.
SOURCE MEET TAIWAN, TAITRA