Dublin, Feb. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Digi-Tech Pharma & AI 2020” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The 4th Annual Digi-Tech Pharma & AI conference brings with it even more interactive sessions, expert speakers, senior professionals and decision-makers from leading pharma, biotech and healthcare industry.
Meet the decision-makers, benchmark and learn from real-life use cases to drive organizational change and to understand the new cutting-edge technologies and practical solutions.
In this 4th edition, as we explore the novel technologies and developments reforming the pharmaceutical industry, we also dive deep into the implementation and advances in machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, informatics and data science which has redefined the development of new drugs, tackle diseases, improving healthcare and much more.
The enhancements in data management and data integration are providing improvements to both the speed and quality of drug discovery and many clinical trial processes. To be in the forefront, a necessity for partnership and collaboration with healthcare provider is a must for the pharmaceutical companies, and these partnerships will also lead to massive advances in R&D using artificial intelligence in genomics and precision medicine to develop a deep understanding of the root causes of diseases.
The combination of AI, big data and IoT technologies are creating new innovations, also other eminent technologies like cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality and blockchain are being used extensively in the Pharmaceutical industry’s digital transformation.
It gives us a great pleasure to welcoming you to this international pharmaceutical technology conference 4th Annual Digi-Tech Pharma & AI 2020.
Reimagining Pharma by Integrating Science and Technology
- Digital Technology trends in Pharma and Bio-Tech industry
- Adopting AI and Machine Learning to unlock the full potential of Pharma
- How pharma can integrate into the digital health environment
- Collaborative Innovation: Finding the right partners to leverage new technologies in Pharma
- Patient Centred Drug Discovery
Digital Discovery and Clinical Trials
- Applying AI to the design of lead compounds for new drugs
- Algorithms and Models for drug discovery
- AI and ML for Target Identification & Validation in Drug Discovery
- Advancing Drug Discovery through quantum computing
- Genomics & Drug Discovery
- Virtual and Hybrid Clinical Trials
- R&D Use Cases
Decoding the Value of Data Science, Big Data & Informatics
- Implementation and relevance of FAIR data principles in Pharma R&D
- Harnessing Data Science for Drug Combination Discovery
- AI and Big Data: A powerful combination for future growth
- The use of AI to make sense of clinical data
- Use of big data for precision medicine
- Multi-omics & clinical data to unlock the power of complex datasets
- Integration and Visualization of translational Medicine Data
- Data & Healthcare Analytics
Real-World Data & Real-World Evidence
- The Growing Importance of Real-World Data
- RWD for clinical research and drug development
- RWE and RWD to support regulatory decision making
- RealWorld Data Science to advance Patient Care
- Managing real-world data governance
Digital Health & Future Innovations
- Healthcare & Medical Technology
- Adoption of IoT in Pharma
- Potential of Cloud Computing in Pharma
- Impact of Digital Health in Pharma
- Digital Health strategy and Patient-centric Clinical Trials
- The convergence of Digital Therapeutics and Pharma in Digital Health
- How pharma-health collaboration works on innovating drug discovery & patient experience
- Blockchain and AI-based Platform
08:15 – Registration & Refreshments
08:50 – Chairperson’s opening remarks
Digital Transformation & Pharma
09:00 – Accelerating Digital Transformation in Pharma
- Company leadership and transformation
- Need for communication specialists and up-to-date technologies
- Hiring digital experts and collaborations
- The need to be really quick in transforming at every level
09:30 – Executives Discussion and Debate: Adopting AI and Machine Learning to unlock the full potential of Big Pharma
- Innovation in Big-Pharma
- AI-enabled business models in R&D
- Achieving full potential of AI to boost Drug Discovery and Development
- AI has the capacity to radically reduce the uncertainty in both early and late-stage drug discovery and development
10:00 – Collaborative Innovation: Finding the right partners to leverage new technologies in Pharma
- How early-stage partnering and collaboration will inhibit pharma innovation
- How Biotech revolution has changed the face of drug development?
- Working with incubators, accelerators and innovation forums can also help
- Having a good governance structure in place
10:30 – Morning Coffee/Tea & Networking
AI-ML, Digital Discovery and Clinical Trials
10:50 – Advancing Drug Discovery via Artificial Intelligence
11:20 – Cutting-edge Computational Modelling and Deep Learning in Drug Discovery
11:50 – Maximizing Drug Discovery Success with Machine Learning
- Using machine learning to integrate distinct, bigger datasets created from high throughput screening data can provide a path to predict bioactivities for targets and molecular properties with increased levels of accuracy
- Broader applicability of machine learning and the potential to change the drug development paradigm
- ML tools that can improve discovery and decision making
12:20 – Networking & Luncheon
13:00 – Combining robotics and AI for data-driven drug discovery
Genomics and Precision Medicine
13:30 – Enabling precision medicine with integrated genomic and clinical data
- Transforming the entire pharmaceutical value chain
- How do we implement Precision Medicine in the Real World?
- How does it affect the ecosystem of healthcare?
- Future of genomics and precision medicine
14:00 – Powering Precision Medicine with Artificial Intelligence – AI to further advance drug combination design and development of precision medicine
Data Science, Big Data & Informatics
14:30 – Implementation and relevance of FAIR data principles in Pharmaceutical R&D
- Improving the efficiency and effectiveness by implementing the FAIR guiding principles for scientific data
- Tools enabling FAIR data
- Fair as a machine learning enabler
- Benefits of FAIR in pharma
15:00 – Afternoon Networking Tea Break
15:20 – Big data & AI in Pharma: How Data, AI and externalisation strategy impacts Drug Discovery
- Importance of big data in decision making
- Predominantly with pipelines paying attention on treatments for rare diseases
- Need for data integration and collaborations for free flow of information
- Getting big data ready for AI
15:50 – Integration and Visualization of translational Medicine Data
16:20 – Case Study on Data and Patient Engagement: PsoHappy: Tactics to Massively Scale Patient Engagement
- Why we need to rethink how we measure the quality of life when we engage patients
- Scaling up Data – How LEO Innovation Lab engaged over 200,000 psoriasis patients across 184 countries
- Impact update: supporting IFPA and national patient associations to ensure insights can be utilized in supporting advocacy efforts
- Pitfalls of current health-related quality measures we employ in clinical trials
16:50 – Round Table Discussion:
- All the participants will have a great opportunity to discuss and explore a selection of the most interesting topics discussed during the conference in small groups with their industry colleagues in an informal setting.
- Each table will nominate a head who will summarise the discussion and questions posed. The group members are given equal rights to share and learn from each other’s experiences to discover an actionable solution on the discussed topic.
17:20 – Chairperson’s closing remarks
17:30 – Networking Drinks Session
08:15 – Registration & Morning Coffee
08:50 – Chairperson’s opening remarks
Real-World Data & Real World Evidence
09:00 – Real World Evidence model for assessing new drugs – Enhancing Real World Data Environment
- How RWE model can be used in R&D to accelerate new product developments?
- Integrated evidence development model
- Building an effective RWE based capabilities system
- Advantages of implementing AI and ML
09:30 – Integration and Analysis of Real-World Data (RWD) for clinical research and drug development
- Leveraging Real-World Data to Overcome the Inefficiencies of Drug Development
- Understanding the clinical processes
- RWD to create novel, faster and less invasive approaches to advance disease understanding and biomarker discovery
- RWD for EHRs in last phase research studies
- Real-World Data in the clinical study through a decentralized approach
10:00 – Real-World Data Science to Advance Patient Care
10:30 – Morning Coffee/Tea & Networking
10:50 – RWE and RWD to support evidence generation for regulatory approval and market access
Data Visualization, IoT and Cloud
11:20 – How Pharma can leverage Cloud Computing and AI to increase access to the broadest range of data in Drug Discovery and Design?
- BI & Analytics in cloud
- Decentralized IT infrastructure
- Scalability and flexibility
- How can efficiency be improved?
11:50 – Data Visualization Innovations in Life Sciences and Drug Discovery – AI, VR and MR to Support Drug Discovery
12:20 – Networking & Luncheon
13:00 – Adoption of IoT in Pharma
- Potential benefits of the IoT on clinical research
- Data processing and management
- Patient safety and automated monitoring systems
- Challenges in regulatory approval and compliance
Digital Health in Pharma & Future Innovation
13:30 – Potential impact of Digital Health in Pharma
- Strategies for efficient collaboration
- Digital health is proving to be a valuable asset for the pharma industry
- The intersection of health-care and pharma are together transforming the customer journey
- Identifying other areas that need to be looked at
- Innovation is key to the future
14:00 – Digital Innovation and Predictive Technology in Respiratory Medicine
14:30 – Blockchain technology to improve efficiency and safety
15:00 – Afternoon Networking Tea Break
15:50 – The convergence of Digital Therapeutics and Pharma in Digital Health
- Pharma-digital therapeutic alliances
- Making treatment more accessible
- How to fit it into the pharmaceutical workflow
16:20 – Panel Discussion: Emerging technologies and how pharma-health collaboration works on innovating drug discovery & patient experience
- The changing patient behaviour in the digital era
- Why is it essential to be prompt in identifying and addressing the patient’s needs?
- How will digitization help bring patients on board?
- Progress made by companies so far
- Strategies to be adopted to increase patient -company data flow
- Emergence of wearable tech-potential benefits
16:50 – Chairperson’s Closing Remarks and End of the Conference
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p0dgkq
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Cryptocurrency Market Report 2020: Technology, Applications and Implementation for Financial Services
TCS Positioned as a Leader in Capital Markets Operations by Everest Group
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix™ for Capital Markets Operations1.
In an assessment of 24 global service providers offering capital markets operations services, TCS was placed highest for Vision and Capability, as well as Market Impact. Additionally, it was named a Star Performer for having top quartile year-on-year improvement in its scores.
TCS’ strong position in the overall capital markets segment is attributed to consistent growth in its portfolio with multiple new wins. According to the report, the company has continuously worked on creating solutions backed with the latest technology to help its customers solve operational problems more efficiently. It mentions TCS BaNCS™ Cloud for Asset Servicing that automates the servicing of multiple asset classes across custodians, brokerages, asset managers, and investment banks. The report also highlighted a successful POC where TCS powered the world’s first cross-border securities settlement between two central depositories using Quartz™ Blockchain.
“With growing competition in the capital markets segment, customer preference for digital channels, and increasingly complex regulations, financial institutions are banking on innovative use of technology to stay ahead,” said K Krithivasan, Business Group Head, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, TCS. “This recognition from an independent third-party research firm is a testament to our vision, capabilities, services offered, and market impact.”
TCS offers a comprehensive portfolio of services in the capital markets domain. Its customers include over 85 buy and sell side firms as well as market infrastructure firms and custodians. TCS’ in-depth domain solutions cover all functions and include:
- Front Office: Research and analytics, channel management support, para planning for wealth management customers
- Middle Office: Post trade processes including trade affirmation / confirmation, pricing and valuation, portfolio accounting and reconciliations
- Back Office: Settlements, reconciliation and fails management accounting including fund accounting, fund administration, and transfer agency
Guided by its Business 4.0TM thought leadership framework and the Machine First™ Delivery Model (MFDM™), TCS has made steady investments and developed frameworks, point solutions and showcases. These include the wealth and retirement platform on TCS BaNCS, a wealth advisory solution, robo advisor and event fusion solution, conversational agents powered TCS’ proprietary tool Conversa™, interactive customer reporting, X code, and distributed ledger technologies for corporate actions, among other blockchain, robotic process automation, platform modernization-based frameworks.
“In an environment shaped by changing user preferences and pressure from fintechs, it has become critical for financial institutions to connect their front- and back-office functions seamlessly,” said Manu Agarwal, Practice Director, BFS Business Process Services, Everest Group. “Supported by strong operational expertise and digital offerings, TCS enables its customers to deliver this superior experience.”
“Our rich experience in capital market services, regulatory knowledge, innovative offerings backed by the latest digital technologies, and deep contextual knowledge places us in a strong position to deliver exponential value to our capital markets customers,” added Krithivasan.
SOURCE Tata Consultancy Services
Huobi Token (HT) Reaches New High Amid Increased Adoption and Ongoing Ecosystem Development
Huobi Global today announced that Huobi Token (HT) has reached a new 12-month high amid the continued growth and development of the whole ecosystem. As of yesterday, HT was trading at a token price of $5.27 USD, a 92% increase since the close of 2019 – and nearly a 5X increase compared to this time last year.
As the native token of digital asset exchange Huobi Global, HT’s new milestone underscores the recent progress of Huobi’s global ecosystem. Last month, Huobi Global and Huobi DM experienced a strong start to 2020 with a 65% month-over-month spike in aggregate trading volume.
Huobi has also transitioned from quarterly to monthly token burns, which are based on a percentage of Huobi Global and Huobi DM’s revenues for each corresponding period. For Huobi’s first monthly burn, 4.057 million HT were repurchased and destroyed in January, which has a current market value of $21.4 million USD. A total of 45.838 million tokens have been burned to date.
“2020 is a pivotal year for Huobi as we enter new global markets and continue expanding our product line-up for both institutional and retail audiences,” said Ciara Sun, Vice President of Global Business at Huobi Group. “HT is a foundational part of the Huobi ecosystem, so we are deeply committed to its success.”
HT Product Roadmap
As part of a longer-term strategic roadmap for HT, Huobi has a number of upcoming initiatives planned that aims to further increase the token’s utility for the broader blockchain and crypto community.
Huobi DM’s new Perpetual Contract product, which is currently undergoing internal testing and nearing public launch, will be incorporated into the HT Token Burn Program. HT will also play an integral role in the ecosystem of Huobi Chain, a regulator-friendly financial blockchain that’s slated for testnet launch in the near future.
Additional features in development include HT margin trading with up to 2X leverage, which is expected to launch in March, and collateralized HT for peer-to-peer crypto lending and pledged loan contract assets.
HT Ecosystem Adoption
To further expand HT’s utility beyond the Huobi ecosystem, Huobi is accelerating efforts to integrate with third-party partners, including international credit cards, digital bank cards, blue-chip technology companies, and global entrepreneurship centers.
HT was recently accepted as a payment option for charitable donations to Project HOPE, a global nonprofit organization that has been providing health development and emergency relief since 1958. Last month, Huobi partnered with a leading crypto-friendly hotel booking platform to integrate HT as a preferred payment method on Travala.com.
SOURCE Huobi Group
Blockchain11 months ago
XWallet crosses 100,000 registered users
Blockchain8 months ago
How hard is it for businesses to comply with VAT/GST obligations around the world? In which countries is it optimized?
Latest News7 months ago
nCino Acquires Visible Equity to Drive Deeper Insights, Compliance and Advanced Analytics for the Financial Services Industry
Latest News10 months ago
Discovery 2019 to feature 5G networks, autonomous vehicles, robotics, ag-tech and many more leading-edge Ontario innovations
Latest News5 months ago
Xpeng Motors kicks off G3 2020 Edition EV delivery at Chengdu Motor Show
Latest News9 months ago
CEO-CMO Summit Vietnam 2019 will take place on May 31
Latest News8 months ago
Mogo Finance Technology and Difference Capital Announce Completion of Business Combination and Formation of Mogo Inc.
Latest News6 months ago
Akamai Recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Commercial CDN 2019 Vendor Assessment